Queenscliff Cruising Yacht Club
Welcome to the QCYC Site
Queenscliff Cruising Yacht Club welcomes and encourages all visitors with the following conditions.
• Members get preference to non-members. (If the yacht club is full and
a member turns up a non-member will be asked to leave. This is based on
last to come first to be asked to leave.)
• No Booking can be made (first come first served.)
• Non-Members must phone or email the Honorary Secretary before coming.
• Peak time includes Christmas and Easter (Members Only).
• All visitors must help maintain and clean the club house and grounds.
• Wharfage must be paid.
• No Pets Allowed.
• Commercial vessels are not permitted to berth at the QCYC wharf.
• Boats over 15m require prior permission and boats over 17m cannot be accommodated.
• For further information refer to the arrival information sheet (Link).
To find out more about us, take some time to browse our website.